It’s been long time since I haven’t posted anything on the blog.
Today I write a short article about a new open source project I’ve enjoyed short time ago.
The main points of WebDollar and what it brings new to the world of cryptocurrencies:
- it’s easy to use for everyone, a plug-n-play cryptocurrency, without any software downloads or installation
- start mining right now – as I said, you will have to press a button and start mining in your browser – because Internet coin
- your wallet it’s accessible in your browser, crypted and secured and NOT saved in any cloud database or something like that – you can view/send and receive webdollars very fast (15 seconds maximum wait time) and create new wallets with one click
- small size of data downloaded in browser (under 5 MB) then it’s lightest as light
- ASIC resistant – we want to keep people together by offering an referral system and not giving them the big shark impression (those which use specialised mining machines earn a lot and others a little) – everyone will earn as they will invite others to mine in their pools
- embed and earn – if you have a website and want to monetize it’s content then you will simply embed WebDollar script into your page and earn – without intrusive ads
- full anonymity – no cloud database, no software downloads – much better anonymity than bitcoin and ethereum
- small fees but smaller as transaction value increases – fees inversely proportional to transaction value
You can fork the project here, on Github.
WebDollar White Paper can be found here.
Thank you for reading and we are inviting you to follow WebDollar’s website timeline for further infos and news.
Update 16.01.2018 : I have left the WebDollar project.